ANCEL PB100 Automotive Power Circuit Probe Tester, 12V 24V Car Black
Display:2.8'' TFT color display(160*128dpi)
External Power: 12.0 or 24 V power provided via vehicle battery
Net weight：0.1kg（0.22LB） Package list:
1 x User's Manual
1 x Cigarette lighter adapter
1 x Battery hookup clips
1 x Probe tip
1 x Extension cable (20ft)
1 x Rugged blow molded case
1 x Power assist cable
- 【What is a PB100 Probe Tester?】With the PB100 probe tester, you can check voltage and ground signals in a typical DC circuit. However, the kicker is that you can also use it to send voltage and ground signals. It works like a test light that can power circuits or provide a good known ground. This way, you can effectively test components and circuits without having to break out the old alligator clips and jumper wires. You can power or ground a circuit directly through the top of the device.
- 【What Can an ANCEL PB100 Do?】In fact, this is a very handy tool for many functional circuit tests. For example, you can use it to turn on a blower motor. You can run power window motors, windshield wipers, and even rear window defrosters. But be careful when turning on anything with a motor, especially something with a motor-driven linkage.
- 【Voltage Indicator】The LED indicator on the front of the unit will show you the battery voltage when it is connected. You can use it to determine a whole range of things. You can even do a quick check of the alternator by plugging it in and starting the car. The voltage should go from about 12.6 volts to 14.0 volts. This is also useful if you have a situation where a power supply has a large voltage drop, if you notice low voltage on certain branches when checking fuses, etc.
- 【Circuit Protection】The PB100 has a built-in 8-amp circuit breaker to prevent circuit overload and overheating. Unlike a normal test lamp, this device can conduct direct battery current into the circuit you touch with it. Any time you backfeed a circuit, you need to know what you are doing. The breaker will protect the circuit, but 8 amps is still enough to do a lot of damage with the wrong wire.
- 【Trailer Wiring】A recurring source of frustration for technicians across the country, especially those who service trailers exposed to road salt or salt water. The PB100 Circuit Tester features a long 20-foot cable that allows you to make the initial connection directly to the vehicle's battery, while providing easy access to connect the trailer harness at the rear of the vehicle
Shipping is complimentary within the lower 48 US States.
- We Do Not Ship To Some Addresses in Puerto Rico, PO/APO Boxes, Freight forward, Hawaii or Alaska (We Reserve The Right To Cancel Your Order)
- Normally We Do Not Ship Outside of the Continental US
- All items ship within 24-72 hours of Payment
- For large items that require Freight shipping a valid phone number is required to call and schedule your delivery; shipping may be charged extra
Terms of Sale and Feedback:
- Feedback is extremely important to us and eBay
- If you are satisfied with our transaction, please take a moment to leave us a Positive Feedback. YOUR Satisfaction is our #1 Priority!
- If there are any issues, PLEASE contact us BEFORE leaving a neutral or negative rating so that we may resolve any concerns.
- We reserve the right to CANCEL any order for whatever reason; this is done to protect all of us in our buyer/seller community.
- We aim to please and we PROMISE to help if you give us a fair chance.
Returns / Concerns:
- All items qualify for returns within 15 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for return shipping on any item that is not damaged
- Please be sure this is an item you want before making your purchase. Customer Satisfaction is our TOP priority!
- All items are IN STOCK at time of listing.
- Inventory on eBay changes constantly and it is impossible to maintain a perfectly accurate count of all items.
- Please do not penalize us if we have to issue you a refund!