BREVILLE BES810BSSUSC BES810BSS Duo Temp Pro Espresso Machine, Stainless Steel
Kitchen appliances designed to inspire people to produce perfect food and beverage results in their own homes with ease. From espresso machines to food processors, the innovation in each appliance delights. Breville makes the process a pleasure and the end result perfect, every time.
the Duo-Temp Pro Espresso Machine by Breville, BES810BSSUSC
Create café quality coffee using digital PID temperature control and powerful steam.
Balanced flavors start with an even extraction using low pressure pre-infusion just like a commercial machine. A great tasting espresso or cappuccino is about the right balance of sweetness, acidity and bitterness. The Duo-Temp Pro provides you with café quality taste at home.
Special Features of the Duo-Temp Pro:
- Precise Espresso Extraction
- Mircro-Foam Milk Texturing
- Maintenance Indicators
- Auto Purge
The 4 Key Elements of Café Quality Coffee
1. Dose - 19-22 g dose for full flavor
Have you ever wondered why your home-made coffee never seems to taste as great as a café bought one? That’s because most other automatic machines only dose 11-13 g of ground coffee, below what’s needed to create that rich, full-bodied taste you get out of bed for.
2. Temperature - Precise PID temperature control
The difference between an ashy or balanced tasting espresso can be as little as 33.8° F. The Infuser uses digital temperature control (PID) technology which detects and minimizes any fluctuation during extraction, ensuring the temperature is kept at its optimum range, every time.
3. Pressure - Low pressure pre-infusion and 9 bar extraction pressure
Creating a golden honey cream in your coffee relies on the right pressure at the right time. The Infuser uses low pressure, pre-infusion to evenly soak and expand the ground coffee, delivering a sweet and creamy extraction.
4. Steam - Manually steaming milk to a silky micro-foam texture
To get that velvety texture in your milk you need the right steam pressure to draw in the air and create thousands of tiny bubbles. That’s why we created the manual steam wand for the Infuser, that turns your milk into a silky smooth micro-foam, essential for latte art.
Precise Espresso Extraction
Low pressure pre-infusion helps ensure all the flavors are drawn out evenly during the extraction for a balanced tasting cup.
Mircro-Foam Milk Texturing
High power 1600W element delivers sufficient steam to create micro-foam, enhancing flavor & enabling you to produce latte art.
Our machines let you know when they need a little upkeep. Cleaning and Drip Tray alerts make routine maintenance low-maintenance.
Automatically purging the heat system after steaming ensure your next espresso is extracted at the right temperature.
|the Bambino Plus||the Infuser||the Duo-Temp Pro||the Barista Express||the Dual Boiler||the Oracle|
|Interface||Button Control||Analog Gauge Button Control||Dial Control||Analog Gauge Button Control||Analog Gauge Button Control||LCD Screen; Button Control|
|Hands on like a barista||-||✓||✓||✓||✓||-|
|Cafe Quality Microfoam||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Precise Milk Temperature, Automatically||✓||-||-||-||-||✓|
|3 Second Heat Up||✓||-||-||-||-||-|
|Good for Entertaining||-||-||-||-||✓||✓|
- 15 bar Italian made pump starts with low pressure to bloom coffee grounds, then gradually increases pressure for extraction
- Extract one or two espresso shots at a time; Manual control of espresso shot volume
- 1 and 2 cup single and dual wall filter baskets included for use with freshly ground or pre ground coffee beans
- Steam wand for steaming and frothing milk, 61 ounce water tank capacity
- Includes Razor dose trimming tool, 1 and 2 cup single and dual wall filter baskets, stainless steel milk container, and water filter and water filter holder
- Voltage: 110 120 Volts
Shipping is complimentary within the lower 48 US States.
- We Do Not Ship to PO/APO Boxes, HI or Alaska
- We Do Not Ship Outside of the Continental US
- All items ship within 24-72 hours of Payment
- For large items that require Freight shipping a valid phone number is required to call and schedule your delivery
Terms of Sale and Feedback:
- Feedback is extremely important to us and eBay
- If you are satisfied with our transaction, please take a moment to leave Positive Feedback. YOUR Satisfaction is our #1 Priority!
- If there are any issues, PLEASE contact us BEFORE leaving a neutral or negative rating so that we may resolve any concerns.
- We PROMISE we can make you happy if you give us a fair chance.
Returns / Concerns:
- All items qualify for returns within 14 - 30 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for return shipping on any item that is not damaged
- Please be sure this is an item you want before making your purchase. Customer Satisfaction is our TOP priority!
- All items are IN STOCK at time of listing.
- Inventory on eBay changes constantly and it is impossible to maintain a perfectly accurate count of all items.
- Please do not penalize us if we have to issue you a refund!