Breville BES840XL/A the Infuser Espresso Machine Stainless Steel
Kitchen appliances designed to inspire people to produce perfect food and beverage results in their own homes with ease. From espresso machines to food processors, the innovation in each appliance delights. Breville makes the process a pleasure and the end result perfect, every time.
The Infuser Espresso Machine by Breville, BES840XL
Guides you to the perfect espresso with the built in pressure gauge.
The Infuser delivers optimal espresso flavor in every cup. It pre-infuses ground coffee with low, steady water pressure before extraction, gently expanding the grinds before stepping up to high pressure. The result is a more even extraction, which produces balanced espresso flavor.
Special Features of the Infuser:
- Maintenance Indicators
- Volumetric Control
- Precise Espresso-Extraction
- Micro-Foam Milk Texturing
- Flexible Shot Control
The 4 Key Elements of True Café Quality Coffee
1. Dose - 19-22 g dose for full flavor
Have you ever wondered why your home-made coffee never seems to taste as great as a café bought one? That’s because most other automatic machines only dose 11-13 g of ground coffee, below what’s needed to create that rich, full-bodied taste you get out of bed for.
2. Temperature - Precise PID temperature control
The difference between an ashy or balanced tasting espresso can be as little as 33.8° F. The Infuser uses digital temperature control (PID) technology which detects and minimizes any fluctuation during extraction, ensuring the temperature is kept at its optimum range, every time.
3. Pressure - Low pressure pre-infusion and 9 bar extraction pressure
Creating a golden honey cream in your coffee relies on the right pressure at the right time. The Infuser uses low pressure, pre-infusion to evenly soak and expand the ground coffee, delivering a sweet and creamy extraction.
4. Steam - Manually steaming milk to a silky micro-foam texture
To get that velvety texture in your milk you need the right steam pressure to draw in the air and create thousands of tiny bubbles. That’s why we created the manual steam wand for the Infuser, that turns your milk into a silky smooth micro-foam, essential for latte art.
Not all coffees are the same. Control the volume of each pour at the touch of a button.
Maximize flavor potential with low pressure pre-infusion, digital PID temperature control, adjustable in 4⁰ F increments and pressure gauge that guides you to the right extraction.
Micro-Foam Milk Texturing
High power 1650 W element for high pressure steam and faster heat up to create the micro-foam necessary for a café quality taste and essential for creating latte art.
Flexible Shot Control
Choose between 1 shot, 2 shots or manual control over how much espresso ends up in your cup for the perfect dose every time.
|the Bambino Plus||the Infuser||the Duo-Temp Pro||the Barista Express||the Dual Boiler||the Oracle|
|Interface||Button Control||Analog Gauge Button Control||Dial Control||Analog Gauge Button||Analog Gauge Button Control||LCD Screen; Button Control|
|Hands on like a barista||-||✓||✓||✓||✓||-|
|Cafe Quality Microfoam||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Precise Milk Temperature, Automatically||✓||-||-||-||-||✓|
|3 Second Heat Up||✓||-||-||-||-||-|
|Good for Entertaining||-||-||-||-||✓||✓|
- Pre infusion function applies low water pressure at the start of the extraction to gently expand grinds for an even extraction; Water Tank Capacity: 61 ounce
- 1600 watts thermocoil heating system with integrated stainless steel water coil accurately controls water temperature; Settings : Single or Double Shot Volumetric Control & Manual Over ride. Dimensions : 13.7 x 11.5 x 13.2 inches
- Auto purge function automatically adjusts water temperature after steam for optimal espresso extraction temperature;15 bar Italian pump provides complete volumetric control preset, manual over ride or re programmable volumes
- Accessories: single & dual wall filter baskets, coffee scoop, stainless steel jug, cleaning disc & tablets, cleaning tool, water filter with holder. Please note: There is a “Black Plastic” insert inside the stainless steel bowl of the portafilter, this is meant to reduce heat loss experienced when espresso hits cold metal also prevents any “splashing” from the dual wall pressurized filter baskets
- PID temperature control that delivers water at precisely the right temperature adjustable in 2 degree Celsius increments; Power 1700 Watts.Voltage: 110 to 120 Volts
Shipping is complimentary within the lower 48 US States.
- We Do Not Ship to PO/APO Boxes, HI or Alaska
- We Do Not Ship Outside of the Continental US
- All items ship within 24-72 hours of Payment
- For large items that require Freight shipping a valid phone number is required to call and schedule your delivery
Terms of Sale and Feedback:
- Feedback is extremely important to us and eBay
- If you are satisfied with our transaction, please take a moment to leave Positive Feedback. YOUR Satisfaction is our #1 Priority!
- If there are any issues, PLEASE contact us BEFORE leaving a neutral or negative rating so that we may resolve any concerns.
- We PROMISE we can make you happy if you give us a fair chance.
Returns / Concerns:
- All items qualify for returns within 14 - 30 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for return shipping on any item that is not damaged
- Please be sure this is an item you want before making your purchase. Customer Satisfaction is our TOP priority!
- All items are IN STOCK at time of listing.
- Inventory on eBay changes constantly and it is impossible to maintain a perfectly accurate count of all items.
- Please do not penalize us if we have to issue you a refund!