Emergency Respiratory Ventilator KZH-550KM
This is the only ventilator in all over the world that can be shipped in 5-10 days.
KZX-550KM portable ventilator is particularly suitable for use in motorized situations (travel or field emergency, hospital special patient delivery, etc.). Only one piece of equipment is required when going out and makes it extremely portable. It can be held, carried on the back, be hung and easily operated at the same time.
- Driving method: pneumatic electric control
- Respiration mode: A / C, SIMV, IPPV, SIGH
- Continuously adjustable oxygen concentration of 40-100%
- Maximum safe pressure in the gas circuit: not more than 12kPa.
- Respiration rate: 4 to 99 times / minute, SIMV frequency: 3 to 30 times / minute.
- RATIO: 1: 0.1 ～ 1: 3.
- Synchronous trigger pressure (Pt): -0.3kPa.
- Tidal volume (Vt): 0 ~ 2000ml.
- Maximum minute ventilation: not less than 18L / min.
- Liquid crystal display: tidal volume, minute ventilation, total frequency, peak pressure, airway pressure waveform, breathing ratio, upper airway pressure limit, lower airway pressure limit.
- With alarm function: upper airway pressure upper limit, lower airway pressure lower limit, suffocation, AC power failure, low battery power, low air source pressure, etc.
- High pressure (Ph) alarm: 2 ～ 6kPa, sound and light alarm.
- Low pressure limit (Pl) alarm: 0.0kPa to 2.0kPa.
- Mute: no more than 2 minutes.
- Cylinder volume: 3 liters
- Continuous working time of air source: more than 80 minutes
- Rechargeable battery, with power display function, specifications 12V3.2AH. 18.
- Continuous working time of power supply: more than 10 hours
- It has the function of exhalation without positive pressure. 20. Built-in air-oxygen mixer, non-consumable.