GEKER OBD2 Scanner for Car, V317 Universal Automotive Engine Fault Code Blue
- 【OBD2 Functions】: Geker V317 OBD2 scanner contains a diagnostic engine check: The scanner for reading and deleting stored emission codes, view freeze frame, I / M readiness, vehicle information, data stream and real-time curve (retrieve information on vehicle speed, Calculate load value, engine coolant temperature, engine speed).
- 【Live-In Data Display】: This OBD2 autel scanner allows you to view real-time live data. This information includes the values (voltage, RPM, temperature, speed, etc.) and system status information (open loop, closed loop, fuel system status, etc.) generated by the various vehicle sensors, switches and actuators.
- 【Easy to Use】:GEKER's obd2 scanner no need for a battery, connect directly to the OBD interface to start diagnostics, the automatic detection and decoding of vehicle IDs (Vehicle ID Number) makes it easy to readcodes. OBDII supports German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, etc. With the user manual and instruction on the device, you can easily use it for the first time.
- 【FOR MOST CARS】: Geker V317 universal car trouble code reader works on vehicles made in the US from 1996, Europe in 2000, and vehicles made in Asia. This obd2 scanner supports all OBDII protocols (ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW and CAN).
- 【User-Friendly Design】: This obd2 scanner check engine code reader equipped with display which shows DTC definitions more clearly, built-in LCD Indicator etc. Unique dust-resistant surface makes this auto scanner tool stronger and more durable.
Shipping is complimentary within the lower 48 US States.
- We Do Not Ship To Some Addresses in Puerto Rico, PO/APO Boxes, Hawaii or Alaska (We Reserve The Right To Cancel Your Order)
- Normally We Do Not Ship Outside of the Continental US
- All items ship within 24-72 hours of Payment
- For large items that require Freight shipping a valid phone number is required to call and schedule your delivery; shipping may be charged extra
Terms of Sale and Feedback:
- Feedback is extremely important to us and eBay
- If you are satisfied with our transaction, please take a moment to leave us a Positive Feedback. YOUR Satisfaction is our #1 Priority!
- If there are any issues, PLEASE contact us BEFORE leaving a neutral or negative rating so that we may resolve any concerns.
- We PROMISE we can make you happy if you give us a fair chance.
Returns / Concerns:
- All items qualify for returns within 15 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for return shipping on any item that is not damaged
- Please be sure this is an item you want before making your purchase. Customer Satisfaction is our TOP priority!
- All items are IN STOCK at time of listing.
- Inventory on eBay changes constantly and it is impossible to maintain a perfectly accurate count of all items.
- Please do not penalize us if we have to issue you a refund!