PANGAEA Gas Detector Portable Natural Tester Detector, Combustible Red
Every now and then, it’s a good habit to check out the entire length of a gas line to make sure the pipes haven’t developed any small cracks or leaks. Permanent leak detectors are good at monitoring single rooms, but you will need a handheld detector to make sure the entire line is okay. The Pangaea P-AS8800L Portable Gas Detector is the perfect choice for quick and easy routine leak checks. This handheld detector is the best solution for tracking down the source of a leak before it becomes a major problem. A highly sensitive sensor sits on top of a flexible tube that allows you to change the detection direction to hone in on the leak’s source. Sound and visual alarms will indicate the amount of gas as you walk around. Given the wide range of gases this unit can detect, it is even sensitive enough for commercial work. Specifications Material: ABS Plastic Detection Gas: Combustible Gas Sensitivity: Variable, Minimum 50 PPM (methane) Alarm Mode: Sound alarm and light alarm Response Time: Instantaneous Warm-Up Time: < 20 Seconds Battery Type: 3 * AA 1.5V Batteries (Included) Continuous Operation Time: ~20 hours(slightly vary with working condition) Probe Length: 36cm / 14.2in Operating Temperature: 0~50°C (32~122°F), Relative Humidity 0~80% Package List 1 * Combustible Gas Detector 1 * User Manual 3 * AA 1.5v Batteries
- Portable natural gas detector for detecting all combustible gas leak, LPG, LNG, fuel, hydrocarbons (methane, natural gas, gas, ethane, propane, benzene, Acetylene, propane, Pentane, hexane, gas oil, toluene), halogenated hydrocarbons(methylchloride, methylene chloride, three chloride, vinyl chloride), alcohols(methanol, ethanol), sewer gas etc. You can use it in your house or your RV.
- Use 3xAA batteries. Batteries included. Compact size, light weight, easy to carry and operate. Long flexible stainless probe reaches all areas.
- Audible semiconductor probe and auto fast warm-up.
- Instant response, pinpoint leak position, whether in your home or in your RV. Audio & visible leakage alarm indication and adjustable sensitivity. Minimum 50 PPM (methane)
- Video tutorial for your preparation. Please scroll down to "Related Video Shorts" on this page to find out. Also, you can download the latest version of Instruction Manual in the section of Technical Specification, on the same page as product description.
Shipping is complimentary within the lower 48 US States.
- We Do Not Ship To Some Addresses in Puerto Rico, PO/APO Boxes, Hawaii or Alaska (We Reserve The Right To Cancel Your Order)
- Normally We Do Not Ship Outside of the Continental US
- All items ship within 24-72 hours of Payment
- For large items that require Freight shipping a valid phone number is required to call and schedule your delivery; shipping may be charged extra
Terms of Sale and Feedback:
- Feedback is extremely important to us and eBay
- If you are satisfied with our transaction, please take a moment to leave us a Positive Feedback. YOUR Satisfaction is our #1 Priority!
- If there are any issues, PLEASE contact us BEFORE leaving a neutral or negative rating so that we may resolve any concerns.
- We PROMISE we can make you happy if you give us a fair chance.
Returns / Concerns:
- All items qualify for returns within 15 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for return shipping on any item that is not damaged
- Please be sure this is an item you want before making your purchase. Customer Satisfaction is our TOP priority!
- All items are IN STOCK at time of listing.
- Inventory on eBay changes constantly and it is impossible to maintain a perfectly accurate count of all items.
- Please do not penalize us if we have to issue you a refund!