Astro Gaming - A10 Wired Stereo Over-the-Ear Gaming Headset for PC, Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo Switch with Flip-to-Mute Mic - Black/Red
Play better, win more. Made to outlast your game, the A10 Headset features a lightweight yet rugged, durable construction and extended comfort so you can play longer with no downtime. The A10 Headset is "Tuned for Gaming" with ASTRO Audio, ensuringyou hear your game and your teammates with clarity and precision. You’ll experience non-fatiguing highs, clear mids and tight distortion-free bass for balanced resolution. The unidirectional mic featuring flip-up mute functionality and in-line volumecontrol put you in full control of your gaming audio experience. Don’t just play your game: experience it.
Shipping is complimentary within the lower 48 US States.
- We Do Not Ship To Some Addresses in Puerto Rico, PO/APO Boxes, Freight forward, Hawaii or Alaska (We Reserve The Right To Cancel Your Order)
- Normally We Do Not Ship Outside of the Continental US
- All items ship within 24-72 hours of Payment
- For large items that require Freight shipping a valid phone number is required to call and schedule your delivery; shipping may be charged extra
Terms of Sale and Feedback:
- Feedback is extremely important to us and eBay
- If you are satisfied with our transaction, please take a moment to leave us a Positive Feedback. YOUR Satisfaction is our #1 Priority!
- If there are any issues, PLEASE contact us BEFORE leaving a neutral or negative rating so that we may resolve any concerns.
- We reserve the right to CANCEL any order for whatever reason; this is done to protect all of us in our buyer/seller community.
- We aim to please and we PROMISE to help if you give us a fair chance.
Returns / Concerns:
- All items qualify for returns within 15 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for return shipping on any item that is not damaged
- Please be sure this is an item you want before making your purchase. Customer Satisfaction is our TOP priority!
- All items are IN STOCK at time of listing.
- Inventory on eBay changes constantly and it is impossible to maintain a perfectly accurate count of all items.
- Please do not penalize us if we have to issue you a refund!