CHI PRO G2 Digital Titanium Infused Ceramic 1" Straightening 1 inch, Black
Product Description The dynamic CHI G2 offers a sleek design, upgraded technology and outstanding performances. The G2 features titanium infused ceramic plates for added durability and an even smoother glide. Digital temperature reading displayed on a color coded LCD screen allows for proper temperature setting for fine, medium and coarse hair up to 425°F. Brand Story CHI haircare and tools are manufactured by Farouk Systems a Houston based company.
- New Titanium Infused ceramic plates- Expect beautiful, smooth protected hair with durable long lasting plates.
- New 'Mode' Button with preset temperatures in Multicolored Digital LCD
- Ceramic Heater with advanced technology for 40 second heat up and max temperature of 425 Degrees.
- Dual Voltage: Travel the world and rest assured that your tools is safe and effective
- 11 Foot Cord; 1 Inch. 1 hour auto-shut off
Shipping is complimentary within the lower 48 US States.
- We Do Not Ship To Some Addresses in Puerto Rico, PO/APO Boxes, Hawaii or Alaska (We Reserve The Right To Cancel Your Order)
- Normally We Do Not Ship Outside of the Continental US
- All items ship within 24-72 hours of Payment
- For large items that require Freight shipping a valid phone number is required to call and schedule your delivery; shipping may be charged extra
Terms of Sale and Feedback:
- Feedback is extremely important to us and eBay
- If you are satisfied with our transaction, please take a moment to leave us a Positive Feedback. YOUR Satisfaction is our #1 Priority!
- If there are any issues, PLEASE contact us BEFORE leaving a neutral or negative rating so that we may resolve any concerns.
- We PROMISE we can make you happy if you give us a fair chance.
Returns / Concerns:
- All items qualify for returns within 15 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for return shipping on any item that is not damaged
- Please be sure this is an item you want before making your purchase. Customer Satisfaction is our TOP priority!
- All items are IN STOCK at time of listing.
- Inventory on eBay changes constantly and it is impossible to maintain a perfectly accurate count of all items.
- Please do not penalize us if we have to issue you a refund!